I had planned to write about all the fun outdoor snow-related packages we were offering this winter, but the view outside my window is curiously green (and brown)! Not to worry though, because there are still plenty of delightful and delicious reasons to book a stay at our bed and breakfast in Chautauqua County during February and March.
Our wineries are open all year, and while some are busy expanding with anticipated spring/summer unveilings, others offer opportunities right now to snuggle up, enjoy good food, music and abundant wine! Just a few ideas:
- Arundel Cellars and Brewery features free Fireside concerts Sunday afternoons
- 21 Brix winery hosts “Soupin Sundays” each Sunday afternoon with choices and soup and board games, and “Beats at the Brix” the last Saturday evening of each month – all year long. These are local favorites with a variety of exceptional music, snacks and wine, of course!
- Cabin Fever Party takes place Thursday, Feb. 25 at Merritt Winery. Combine that with our Daily Grindbuster special and you have a great mid-week getaway!
Book one of our Lake Erie Wine Tour packages for a fun afternoon of wine tasting, wine shopping and dinner!
Live theater abounds during February and March!
- Peter James’ The Perfect Murder plays at the Lucille Ball Little Theater
- Beth Henley’s Pulitzer Prize-winning play, Crimes of the Heart at Jamestown Community College
- Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet at Reg Lenna Theater
- Chautauqua’s Got Talent competition
Webb’s Captains Table Dinner Theater, and Sassy Seasonal Sundays at Zebros Beach Bar offers “Cocktails and Color” painting sessions and shopping local vendors. Stay and have lunch and drinks!
Antiques and Art are always part of our beautiful landscape, and many other interesting, unique and inspiring activities in Chautauqua County await.