A Magical Lake Erie Wedding Venue – mid-May through mid-September only
Nothing seems more romantic than to have your wedding day take place in a lush garden overlooking a shimmering body of water. Here at our Lake Erie wedding venue, we provide uncompromising attention to detail to help make your day memorable.
Our intimate Lake Erie bed and breakfast is best suited for small weddings of up to 25 people. Outdoor functions will accommodate the maximum of 25 guests, while indoor weddings are more appropriate for Upstate New York elopements or very private small weddings. A minimum rental period of two nights for the entire inn is required to ensure that your needs are met with our full attention and resources.
Choose the experience that fits just the two of you the best.
$5,995 Wedding package includes:
- Use of the entire public areas of the Lake Erie inn including grounds, and common area rooms.
- All 5 Suites accommodating up to 10 guests with option to add 2 guests on cots in the large lakeview suites.
- Full Breakfast provided each morning.
- An Officiant and witness are provided if you chose.
- Space can be made available for dancing if the event is outdoors.
- Tent, and chairs and tables for up to 25 guests.
- Due to the departure of guests prior to the event, check-in time is 3:00 P.M.
- Due to the arrival of guests following the event, check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
- Depending on the size of the event, we require up to two guest bathrooms be made available for attending guests of the event.
- We ask that all outdoor activity be completed by 10:00 P.M. so that clean-up may be completed by 11:00 P.M.
- For the event, all guests will be required to park at the Barcelona Harbor parking lot across the street from the inn or at the carpool lot on the corner of Route 5 and Portage. Parking is free to guests and is based on availability. Guests of the wedding will not be permitted to park on the grounds of the inn during the event as there is only parking for overnight guests.
Additional Uses Not Covered in Site Fee (above)
- In addition to the Lake Erie ceremony and reception, the Inn may be used for a bridesmaid’s luncheon, evening-prior informal gathering with catered buffet or other related functions that can be reasonably accommodated in the space and agreed upon in advance as part of the contract for the event.
- Costs for any additional functions outside of the ceremony and reception will be determined and agreed upon in advance once all requirements for set-up and clean-up are identified.
- Charges for flowers, food and beverage, table linens, china, silverware, and glassware, decorations, photography, wedding cake, officiant, and any other services required are the sole responsibility of the wedding couple. The owners of Barcelona Lakeside Bed & Breakfast have final approval on any additional services requested. We do have a list of recommended professionals and services for your special day that will be provided upon reservation.
Overnight Accommodations - Two-night minimum that is included in the price.
- So that your special day captures all of our attention, we require that the entire Inn be rented for any Lake Erie wedding ceremony and reception event for a minimum of two nights: the night before the event and the night of the event. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast for each overnight guest.
- Room accommodations are based on single or double occupancy. An additional person can be accommodated in each of the two spacious lake view rooms with the use of air mattresses. Making 12 the total amount of people who are able to stay (two people on cots).
- Guests staying at the Inn must be 10 years of age or older as the Inn is not set up for young children.
- Children under the age of 10 attending the event must be under the care of a designated babysitter during the event. If no one attending is able to serve in that role, we reserve the right to hire a professional babysitter and will bill the charges to your account.
Smoking and Pet Policies
- Barcelona Lakeside Bed and Breakfast is and will remain a smoke-free property during the event. Event and overnight guests who smoke will be required to step across the street to the harbor hillside where benches provide a lovely spot. The inn policy regarding cleaning fees and downtime charges will apply.
- We do not allow pets on the property at any time.
Your event coordinator can assist you with many of the details required to make your wedding the day you've dreamed of. Assistance, includes but is not limited to: coordinating catering or floral needs; arranging welcome gifts; making reservations for dinner cruises, fishing charters, etc.; arranging of rental equipment, photographer, live music/DJ; any other concierge services as required. Please discuss with us your specific requirements to make the day perfect!
Standard Clean-up and Set-up Fee $200
- Any cleaning required above the standard clean-up, including but not limited to carpet/flooring, furniture, decorative bedding, breakage, will be considered additional and charges will be assessed accordingly.
- If additional functions are held aside from the wedding ceremony and reception, fees associated with the set-up and clean-up for those functions will be added to the cost and billed accordingly.
Service Fees $100
- Additional fees may be incurred for any additional staff needed at the event that is not provided by the vendor (i.e. caterer, DJ, photographer, babysitter).
Please use our information request form for fee payment schedule and arrangement of details.