Our romantic Upstate New York bed and breakfast offers couples the opportunity to choose a honeymoon experience that is just right for you – from adventure to total relaxation.
Three Night NY Honeymoon Package
- Hors d’oeuvres and sparkling wine on the evening of check-in with keepsake champagne glasses
- Chocolate-covered strawberries or gourmet chocolates waiting for you to indulge in
- Unlimited coffee/tea service
- Fresh seasonal flowers in room
- Two 60 min. massages in room – in tandem (not simultaneous)
- Private three-course dinner specially prepared for two at the inn – preselect from our menu sent to you two weeks prior to arrival
- Sumptuous two-course breakfast served in your room each morning.
$379 per couple, plus accommodations (lodging is not included in package price.)
*Three-night minimum stay in either the Tupper or LaDue Room is required. Room rates are based on availability and weekday or weekend stays. Additional nights may be added at the prevailing seasonal or weekday/weekend prices. Subject to availability.
Enhance your honeymoon with the following options:
Lake Erie Wine Country Tour $30
Barcelona Lakeside B&B sits right in the middle of Lake Erie Wine Country. This package provides regional itineraries when you don’t have the time to visit all 25 wineries that make up Lake Erie Wine Country.
- Tastings at up to four wineries
- $15 coupon toward wine purchase at one of the wineries
- One dessert with purchase of entree at participating restaurants
$30 per couple, plus accommodations (lodging is not included in package price.) A $60 retail value!
Three different tours are available and can be done in 3-4 hours with dinner following:
Central Region: Johnson Estate Winery, Noble Winery, and Quincey Cellars – participating restaurant: Parkview Cafe
Western Region: Arundel Cellars and Brewing Co., Courtyard Winery, Lakeview Winery, and Presque Isle Winery – participating restaurant: The Cork 1794
Eastern Region: 21 Brix, Liberty Vineyards, Merritt Estate Winery, and Willow Creek Winery – participating restaurant: EBC West
*Participating wineries and restaurants may vary and black out dates may apply.
Harvest Haute Couture! $35
French for “high fashion,” this term fits our local harvest bounty. It’s beautiful, it’s healthy and it’s delicious.
- Assorted seasonal fruits, cheeses, crackers/artisan breads and homemade spreads; or
- Veggie crudite with dips/spreads, prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe chunks
Local, domestic, and international wines, as well as a selection of regional craft beers, are available for purchase.
$35, plus accommodations (lodging is not included in package price.)