Our romantic Upstate New York bed and breakfast offers couples the opportunity to choose a honeymoon experience that is just right for you – from adventure to total relaxation.
Thee Night NY Honeymoon Package
- Hors d’oeuvres and sparkling wine on the evening of check-in with keepsake champagne glasses
- Chocolate-covered strawberries or gourmet chocolates waiting for you to indulge in
- Unlimited coffee/tea service
- Fresh seasonal flowers in room
- Two 60 min. massages in room – in tandem (not simultaneous)
- Private three-course dinner specially prepared for two at the inn – preselect from our menu sent to you two weeks prior to arrival
- Sumptuous two-course breakfast served in your room each morning.
$379 per couple, plus accommodations (lodging is not included in package price.)
*Three-night minimum stay in either the Tupper or LaDue Room is required. Room rates are based on availability and weekday or weekend stays. Additional nights may be added at the prevailing seasonal or weekday/weekend prices. Subject to availability.
Enhance your honeymoon with the following options:
Lake Erie Wine Tour - $30
- Complimentary tastings at up to four wineries
- $15 coupon toward wine purchase at one of the wineries
- One dessert with purchase of entree at participating restaurants
- Add a chauffeured limousine for $350 (based on 5 hours, tax and tip included)
*Available year-round – no advance reservations required
Life’s a Beach! - $45
We can’t think of a more relaxing summer afternoon than spending the day at Barcelona Beach just across the street. We will send you with a sand wagon filled with beach chairs, beach umbrella, towels and a picnic lunch.
*Weather permitting – requires 24-hour notice
Picnic Paddle – 4 hours - $150
Part active, part total relaxation! Hop into a kayak with a picnic lunch, and after orienting to the condition of the water, head east along the Lake Erie shoreline to your own secluded beach mapped out for you using GPS coordinates based on how far you want to paddle. Enjoy lunch in the sun, swim, take a nap, then paddle back to Barcelona Beach. The package includes:
- Two kayak rentals including life jacket, and water proof carrying bags for electronics
- Beach towel/blanket for sunning and eating
- Picnic lunch with silverware, plates, napkins, and tablecloth
*Weather and lake conditions permitting – requires 48 hour advance reservation
Winter Wonderland Weekends (January and February 2016) - $30
- Saturday or Sunday afternoon horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Lap blankets, hot chocolate and cookies for the ride
Snowshoe Chautauqua - $65
Explore the beauty and serenity of our area on a guided snowshoe tour with our experts from Evergreen Outfitters.
- Picnic lunch provided
- Hot cider and cookies upon return to the inn
- Snowshoe rentals included
*Available most Saturdays, weather permitting