The Cure to Your “Ale-ment”
Top Lake Erie Breweries You Don’t Want To Miss
- Arundel Cellars & Brewing Co: Four varieties on tap, plus seasonal specials and cider are poured in this rustic barn.
- Five & 20 Spirits & Brewing: Serving something for everyone, including craft beer, distilled spirits, and wines from Mazza Chautauqua Cellars.
- 7 Sins Brewery: A brew for every deadly sin. Enough said.
- Southern Tier Brewing: A favorite throughout the country, this brewery is worth a tour and a taste (or several tastes).
- Ellicottville Brewing Company: Known for their citrusy ales, this place is perfect for warmer weather tastings.
Wonderful As Usual
“This is our regular stop for our sister’s wine weekend. We thoroughly enjoy the Barcelona Lakeside Inn – clean, comfortable, and accommodating. The delicious breakfasts are to die for and our room had such a lovely view of the lake.” -Shirley M., TripAdvisor.com
Share Your Moments
Do you love Instagram and sharing your favorite moments and memories through photos? We’d love to feature your best grams in our next newsletter. Just include the hashtag #BarcelonaLakeside and make sure you check your inbox!